If you are involved in an accident you should:
- Get all identifying information from each person involved and any witnesses.
- Provide your identifying information as required by law.
- Call the Police immediately and ask that a report be written.
- You may be required by law to render aid and/or stay at the scene until the authorities arrive.
- Photograph the relative position of the vehicles and the scene, if a camera is available, otherwise draw a diagram.
- Write down what the other parties have said – this may be very useful later as evidence.
- Ask for medical attention immediately if you were injured or think you were injured in the accident and
- Call an Attorney immediately for legal advice!
Tags: accident attorney, accident lawyer, anne arundel county accident attorney, anne arundel county accident lawyer, anne arundel county personal injury attorney, auto accident, automobile accident, charles county accident attorney, charles county accident lawyer, charles county personal injury attorney, d c accident attorney, d c accident lawyer, dc accident attorney, dc accident lawyer, eastern shore accident attorney, eastern shore accident lawyer, injury attorney, injury lawyer, kent county accident attorney, kent county accident lawyer, mary's county accident attorney, mary's county accident lawyer, maryland accident attorney, maryland accident lawyer, Maryland personal injury attorney, maryland personal injury lawyer, montgomery county accident attorney, montgomery county accident lawyer, motorcycle accident, oxon hill personal injury attorney, prince georges county accident attorney, prince georges county accident lawyer, prince georges county personal injury attorney, st, traffic accident, traffic crash, truck accident, virginia accident attorney, virginia accident lawyer