Free Consultation


How to Recover Lost Wages In Motor Vehicle Cases

If you have been involved in a vehicle accident where someone else was at fault and you have had to miss work by the order of a physician as a result of the accident, you might be curious to know if you will be able to recover from these losses. The following are a few tips that will ultimately help you determine how you can recover from the wage loss you have experienced as a result of your vehicle accident.

If you were involved in a vehicle accident and you make the decision to sue the other person involved as being the responsible party for the accident, you have the right to recover any lost wages that resulted from the accident. If a physical injury prevents you from being physically able to do the tasks your job requires, you have the right to recover the wages you would have received if you were not suffering from the physical injury.

You can also recover wages if the accident caused a disability that directly affects your ability to earn money for an extended period of time. Even if you still have the physical ability to work, you may be entitled to recover lost wages if the disability prevents you from obtaining a better job that pays more money.

If you have lost wages from being out of work due to a vehicle accident, contact us at 844-Take-MyCase or visit our website at www.844TakeMyCase.com. We want to ensure that you receive a just compensation for the injuries you sustained.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Oxon Hill
5210 Indian Head Hwy.
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
410-267-1881 (fax)
63 West St., 2nd Floor
Annapolis, Md. 21401
410-267-1881 (fax)
WordPress Image Lightbox Plugin